I write this post in the wee hours of the morning on behalf of a friend. Mia Amore is the precious baby girl of some of my friends who is fighting for her life tonight. She is nearly 2 weeks old, and in NICU care, while her family awaits God's will. You can read her whole story here on the Adamis family blog.
While I have never met her, she is a sister in Christ and a dearly loved daughter of The King.
Tears flow freely right now as I ask you to join in praying for Mia Amore and her family. She is a little girl in need of God's healing. While I pray for healing, I also ask that you lift up Robert and Rachael, because they are facing life and death decisions. Pray that God would pour out His mercy, wisdom, & comfort in this time of need. They are leaving the decision of her life completely in God's hands, so pray for His will.
As in all things, I pray
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil,
for thine is the Kingdom,
and the power,
and the glory, forever.
Amen
While I have never met her, she is a sister in Christ and a dearly loved daughter of The King.
Tears flow freely right now as I ask you to join in praying for Mia Amore and her family. She is a little girl in need of God's healing. While I pray for healing, I also ask that you lift up Robert and Rachael, because they are facing life and death decisions. Pray that God would pour out His mercy, wisdom, & comfort in this time of need. They are leaving the decision of her life completely in God's hands, so pray for His will.
As in all things, I pray
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil,
for thine is the Kingdom,
and the power,
and the glory, forever.
Amen
With a pleading heart,
Kristin
Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment