Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brownies Made With Love

Just wanted to share a couple of photos of my helper in the kitchen. He loves to pull up a chair and lend a hand! Especially where chocolate is involved... ;-)


Very intent on his stirring.

Yum!

He's also a willing volunteer when it comes to tasting. ;-)

All done!

5 comments:

Daniel said...

Good looking kid you've got there! (-;

mommyofmany said...

What a cute little chef! I don't suppose ya'll had any brownies left. No, I suspect they're long gone. Oh well... guess I'll have to sample his cooking another time. :)

Jodi said...

awwww....I think I need to find aprons and hats for our boys. I tried putting my P. Chef apron on Isaiah and well...he actually looked sillier in it than I do!
Maybe I can find a deal on ebay for a couple of little chef necessities.
Very cute pictures. But, where is the one with him eating the fruits of his labor?!?

Bradley said...

Any chance we can get the busy chef himself to send us some autographed issues of Southern Cooking along with some dessert in September?

Kristin said...

We baked these brownies for Benjamin Chancey's baptism a few weeks back, so they're long gone...

Jodi, the aprons would be cute! Maybe Pottery Barn Kids would have something. I'll have to take a picture of the brownie eating next time. :-)