Monday, July 28, 2008

A Birthday Worth Celebrating

Friday was my Mother-in-love's birthday. We had a lovely family dinner, followed by some fun and games. Truly one of the most enjoyable ways to spend an evening! I'm thankful for another year's worth of memories with her, and can only hope for many more to come this year. I can't begin to say how important she is in my life and the lives of my husband and kids. Where countless women struggle in relationships with their in-laws, I really have been blessed, and that's something I don't take for granted.

Paul & Sandy

Blowing out the candle

Sandy & the twins with their gift to her

Showing off some pictures

Rebekah had fun playing Guesstures

Joel & Patrick are good buddies

Having a little "Daddy time"

Joel was so animated & fun to watch!

Patrick assists Hannah on her turn

2 comments:

mommyofmany said...

(sniff. sniff.) That was so sweet.

We always enjoy having our family come to visit. And we are so grateful for the precious women that joined our family when they married our sons.

Thanks for being part of the celebration... and thanks for sharing the fun pictures!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Cute! Looks like fun.